The inbound EDI 860 (PO Change) can be translated into the JD Edwards F47011/F47012 (Purchase Order) tables. When we translate the data into F47011/F47012 tables we automatically update F47011.EDSP to ‘Y’ (processed).
By doing this we capture the inbound data but not automatically process it (Edit/Update). This is a popular method due to many companies not wanting to automatically an existing JDE order.
In addition to translating the inbound 860 data, some users set-up an email alert to notify of receiving a purchase order change.
- EDI Document Number (EDOC)
- EDI Document Type (EDCT)
- EDI Order Type (DCTO)
- EDI Document Key Company (EKCO)
- EDI Transaction Set (EDST)
- Send/Receive Flag = R (EDER)
- Transaction Set Purpose (TPUR)
- Bill-to Address Number (AN8)
- Ship to Address (SHAN).
- Batch Number (EDBT)
- Edi - Transmission Date (EDDT)
- Trading Partner ID (PNID)
- Purchase Order Number (VR01)
- Business Unit (MCU)
- Transaction Date (TRDJ)
- Promised Delivery Date (PDDJ)
- Requested Date (RSDJ)
- Carrier Code (CARS)
- User Id (USER)
- Program Id (PID)
- Work Station Id (JOBN)
- Date Updated (UPMJ)
- Time of Day (TDAY)
- User Reserved Code (URCD)
- User Reserved Date (URDT)
- User Reserved Amount (URAT)
- User Reserved Number (URAB)
- User Reserved Reference (URRF)
F47011 Notes Specific for EXTOL mapping: Contact for more details
Mandatory Fields: Fields JDEdwards has identified as fields that should be populated to process inbound order
Additional Fields: Fields that should be populated to assist the order in processing. Ie, VR01 (PO Number) and PNID (EDI Trading Partner)
Reference Fields: Fields in JDEdwards table that can be used to store data. These fields follow the order from F47011/F47012, to F4201/F4211 and to the extract of the data. Ie. Invoice and ASN.
Copyright 2013 @ www.seanhoppe.com
By: Sean Hoppe on